This Week We Talked About
- Yes influence is important, but it doesn’t matter if the what they are influential about doesn’t relate to your brand or your market. Do your homework.
- Education helps set proper expectations before a small marketing initiative. Small victories create momentum that carry small businesses from the first step to the next without biting off more than they can chew.
- Knowing the keywords that customers use to find you is important. Write down your competitor’s URLs, and then sign up for Google’s free AdWords account. You will want to use their helpful keyword suggestion tool to see what people are using to search for your services or products. This will help you to determine what words and phrases you need to use in your online content to help new customers find you on Google and other search engines.
- Will the addition of Instagram and Bing to Klout matter?
- How I Faked Celebrity Tweets in Support for My New Book and Why You Should Care #WTF
- How to use the Google Keyword Tool (Quick Tutorial)
- How To Turn Your Website’s Google Analytics Report Into An Infographic
Watch The Show